This week yielded two great placements for Sorted Noise pop/rock artist The CO as well as ethereal neo-soul Nashville outfit Afterlife Parade. Afterlife Parade landed the track “Black Woods, White Beach” in the premier of MTV’s 20 something recession comedy Underemployed last night (October 18th.) Afterlife Parade has created concept records based around the celebration of the hereafter. Check out their latest release here.
Nashville’s premier pop/rock outfit The CO were featured on October 15th on The Oxygen Network’s Bad Girls Club with the song “Might Be Leaving.” The CO continue to gain momentum in the world of film and television placements and their uplifting, epic sound is being picked up consistently for shows on a variety of networks. The CO will hit Los Angeles this Tuesday (the 23rd) for a showcase at Hotel Cafe’ featuring new music from their upcoming record with Sorted Noise.
Julie Roberts / Sun Record Company 's PledgeMusic campaign is featured on the front page. Man, that looks good.... fb.me/2u1g31KCA
- Newly Launched Make Noise Management Signs Julie Roberts and Secures Historic Deal With Sun Records
- Sorted Noise Launches New Sister Management Business, Make Noise Mangement
- 5 Signs In The Last Week That The Music Business Has Turned The Corner
- The Song (experience included)
- 2 Types of People Every Artist Needs in Their Lives