Sorted Noise recently wrapped up an EP for New Orleans native Juliet Kalifeh, a 15-year-old southern crooner with big pipes and plenty of pop-country appeal. Having studied with some of New Orleans’ most talented musicians along with holding down a regular gig in a good old-fashioned juke joint in Alabama, Juliet stays true to her native roots with her first release, “Something ‘Bout You.” The EP features 5 tracks, co-written by some of Nashville’s top songwriters and features Juliet’s organic, lilting vocals, and is already receiving rave reviews from her ever-growing cadre of loyal fans down south and beyond. Pick up a copy of the EP here!
Keep an eye out for Juliet this month as she appears with her family on the Style Network’s new show “The Amanda’s” for a literal peak inside Juliet’s home and recording life! Keep an eye on this rising star!
Julie Roberts / Sun Record Company 's PledgeMusic campaign is featured on the front page. Man, that looks good.... fb.me/2u1g31KCA
- Newly Launched Make Noise Management Signs Julie Roberts and Secures Historic Deal With Sun Records
- Sorted Noise Launches New Sister Management Business, Make Noise Mangement
- 5 Signs In The Last Week That The Music Business Has Turned The Corner
- The Song (experience included)
- 2 Types of People Every Artist Needs in Their Lives