Sorted Noise is a Nashville based writing and production team, with additional offices in Los Angeles.
We aren’t a traditional production team. We market the music we make and build artist brands by connecting them to opportunities in TV shows, movies, video games, ads and trailers. With brand partnerships, viral youtube videos, buzzworthy social media tactics, and blog features. Or, by partnering with a major label, an indie label, management, or publisher.
WHAT IS ARTIST POSITIONING
The sole purpose of our session based technique (think therapy) called Artist Positioning is to lay out a detailed plan of action to meet an artists’ goals.
We believe the days of an artist succeeding just because she’s “better” than the next guy are over. Yes, there have never been more opportunities for artists in the music industry than right now. But, there has also never been more competition for those opportunities. In today’s music business, artists not only have to have great music, they also have to be armed with a unique brand and a focused plan of attack to connect with the right opportunities.
Julie Roberts / Sun Record Company 's PledgeMusic campaign is featured on the front page. Man, that looks good.... fb.me/2u1g31KCA
- Newly Launched Make Noise Management Signs Julie Roberts and Secures Historic Deal With Sun Records
- Sorted Noise Launches New Sister Management Business, Make Noise Mangement
- 5 Signs In The Last Week That The Music Business Has Turned The Corner
- The Song (experience included)
- 2 Types of People Every Artist Needs in Their Lives